Vegify Turkey Meatballs
- 1 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Vegify
- 1/3 cup onion minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley minced
- 1 large eggs
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, Vegify, onion, parsley, eggs, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, basil, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Using a strong spatula or your hands, mix well. Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup. Coat a wire rack with nonstick spray and set on prepared baking sheet.
- Arrange meatballs on rack, brush with oil, and bake until browned with crispy edges, about 15 to 20 minutes (an internal thermometer should read 155 degrees for 15 seconds).