- 1 cup fresh spinach
- ¼ cup Vegify
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 banana
- Tightly pack spinach in a measuring cup.
- Add spinach to blender with water and orange juice. Blend together until all chunks are gone. (Should resemble green water when blended well).
- Add Vegify, pineapple, mango and banana to blender. I like to use frozen pineapple and mangos to chill the smoothie down and save time cutting and prepping. It’s a win-win!
- Blend all together until smooth and creamy. Depending on your blender, this could take as little as 30 seconds or as long as 2 minutes.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.
You can also store the smoothie in the fridge with a lid until ready to drink.